|Services:||CM / Owner's Representative|
|Client:||Pekin CUSD #303|
|Engineer:||Midwest Engineering Associates|
|Project:||Pekin High School - HVAC Upgrade project at the Holman Building|
|Size:||86,000 Square Feet|
|Project Cost:||$5.2 Million|
- Provided complete pre-construction services including drawing reviews, review of existing conditions, estimating, and value engineering.
- Early involvement with the school district and Midwest Engineering enabled the project to be bid in December of 2015, so the early procurement of all equipment and materials could start immediately and construction would be ready to start in the summer of 2016.
- MCP developed the multiple bid packages, created detailed scopes of work, and constructed the project schedule and sequencing of the project.
- The bids came in approximately $700,000 under budget.
- Construction is scheduled to start in June of 2016.
WHAT OUR CLIENT IS SAYING…
Midwest Construction Professionals is currently working on its first project with PCHS. Chris and Scott have been working very well identifying the project needs and working with our engineers to make sure nothing is missed while designing the project. Chris is very good at communicating everything to both the engineers and the district for the project.