|Services:||Agency Construction Manager|
|Client:||East Peoria District #86|
|Location:||East Peoria, Illinois|
|Project:||East Peoria Central Jr. High Addition and Renovation|
|Size:||71,150 Square Feet|
|Project Cost:||$17.4 Million|
- Assisted District #86 with conceptual estimating prior to be selected as the Construction Manager.
- Provided complete pre-construction services, including conceptual, schematic, and design development estimating. MCP also provided constructability reviews, cost analysis, and value engineering.
- MCP effectively managed multiple bid phases in order to start construction early and allow the school district to meet their move-in date in August.
- Developed the overall master schedule and milestone schedule during the pre-construction phase and implemented schedule throughout the construction phase.
- Effectively managed the entire project from inception through completion, ensuring the project team produced a functional and financially viable project for District #86.
- Open and continuous communication among the project team, sub-contractors, and district staff played a major role in the success of the overall project.
- MCP’s team completed another successful project for District #86, a repeat client of ours over the past several years.
WHAT OUR CLIENT IS SAYING…
Chris Tyra, Roger Hess, and Scott Kelsey have all been an important part of our construction team throughout our current $17.4 million school addition and renovation.
Getting the CM involved early in the design process increases the potential savings enormously.
Having an on-site owner representative in the form on a construction manager pays dividends and lets me sleep at night.