Midwest Construction Professionals (MCP) is changing the region, one quality construction project after another. At MCP, we’re looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager who is as committed to customer focused, on-time, on-budget projects as we are.
Project Managers are responsible for the overall safety, direction, completion, and financial outcome of construction projects from initial budget through project closeout. In addition, project managers are expected to work with people across the project team as well to establish operational priorities and ensure a quality project. Last, they are expected to maintain positive and effective working relationships with both internal and external members of the project team and all clients.
If it sounds like you fit the bill, send us your resume, we’d like to get to know you. Here are the details:
- Ensure customer satisfaction by identifying and exceeding client needs.
- Estimate, value engineer and develop project budgets.
- Facilitate the subcontractor bid process.
- Negotiate subcontractor buyout; develop and negotiate subcontracts.
- Plan and schedule projects.
- Manage jobs in progress including subcontractor coordination, conflict resolution, documentation and ensuring quality and safety on every job.
- Manage project costs throughout the project; continue to forecast and analyze construction costs, and provide owners with accurate budget updates monthly.
- Assemble, review, and submit monthly pay requests.
- Perform project closeout.
- Provide leadership through building relationships, motivating others, providing clear direction, and cooperative teamwork.
- Communicate effectively; both written and verbal.
- Ability to interact with clients and potential clients to identify and pursue potential work.
- Prepare and participate in client presentations and project interviews.
- Negotiate and secure new business.
- B.S. in Construction Management or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in construction field.
- Project Management experience on projects in the range of $2 million to $10 million preferred.
- Project Management position with emphasis on preconstruction and estimating.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships.
- Ability to run multiple jobs at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including excel, Microsoft project, etc.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented.
If you would like to apply, please use the form below to submit your resume. PDF and Word document files only. 5MB max.
Midwest Construction Professionals provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.